Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Where I ended up on this thing

1 Comments:

Blogger josh said...

Thanks guys! These have all been wraparound, and the last one did have more fishface on the cover, but I cropped it wrong for the online sample. My motto has always been, "More fishface, sooner!"

I didn't like the drawing as much in the previous version, and that one was done for a full-bleed color photocopy cover. I did some test copies and wasn't thrilled with how they came out, or how much they were going to cost.

This last version is going to be printed with my inkjet printer on fern green cover stock. I had to sacrifice the full bleed, but I can use heavier paper with a matte finish, it won't cost as much, and I can run off more whenever I need. When printed, the colors aren't exactly as they look in the online sample, but they're pretty close.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home