a place where the bay area's best doodle cuties post their wondrous output
posted by josh at 7:11 PM
Man, that's straight out of an Indiana Jones adventure!
Where was your post for Monday, Josh? :(Reminds me of that floaty stone head thing from that crappy Sean Connery movie Zardoz.
Yeah, I fell off the pace a bit over the past few days...just some technical difficulties in my life.I always like drawing monoliths, probably because of early exposure to Zardoz.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Man, that's straight out of an Indiana Jones adventure!
Where was your post for Monday, Josh? :(
Reminds me of that floaty stone head thing from that crappy Sean Connery movie Zardoz.
Yeah, I fell off the pace a bit over the past few days...just some technical difficulties in my life.
I always like drawing monoliths, probably because of early exposure to Zardoz.
Post a Comment
<< Home